What is Music Together®?
- Babies/toddlers/preschoolers (birth thru 7 years)
- Parent-child classes with parent education each week
- Babies only classes - for birth up to 8 months old
- Big Kids classes - for children 5 years up to 8 years old
- Music learned through playful activities in mixed-age classes
- Young children learning from the powerful role model of parents/caregivers who are actively making music
- Developmentally appropriate and research-based
- Take home materials include 2 cd's, illustrated songbook,
"new family" dvd
- 9 song collections rotate over a 3 year period (including American folk,
world music, Spanish songs, and many original tunes)
- We seek to nurture a community of families making Music Together!
We are the premier early childhood music program with over 16 years of singing
& dancing with Boulder county families. Not only are our teachers professional musicians & performers but all are trained early childhood music educators with over 28 years of combined experience teaching the very young.
Set up a free demo and find out why Music Together is the best option for nurturing your child's musical growth.